Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Two Hawkes - Barev a Svetla

Two Hawkes - "Barev a Svetla" is my first solo album! I am very proud if it, it is a pretty interesting blend of contemporary electronic, psychedelic and idm music. I'm going to be pressing hard copies with original artwork for sale for 5$, so if you'd like one hit me up here or on facebook or anywhere really. Cheapskates or interested parties may download the whole kit and kaboodle right here and right now! Enjoy.


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzndxzdwyfw

1 comment:

  1. These are all really awesome! Have you ever considered writing lyrics for your music? Because these tracks put me in a sing along mood.
    *Sorry to be a 'cheapskate', I believe I fit more into the 'interested parties' category though. Cause since I do not live in Connecticut, it would be rather difficult to purchase a CD from you. Therefore I cheated and uploaded them for free.

    ReplyDelete